Are You a Highly Creative Person?
Do you have a sense of imagination that few seem to understand?
Have you ever been told that you are “too sensitive,” “think too much,” or are “too much of a perfectionist”?
Do you feel burdened by too many interests and projects?
Luminous insights, a prolific flow of ideas and the ability to make meaningful connections lend to a rich interior life on one hand, while on the other, the experience of feeling overwhelmed by numerous ideas, interests and projects, the sensory trials and emotional pains that accompany acute sensitivity, and the sense of feeling ‘different’ than most others, can present experiences difficult to bear.
Many of us do not realize that we are, in fact, creative and have difficulty understanding why certain difficulties have entered our lives, and even those of us who are aware of our creativity often experience our abilities as both a gift and a burden.
When left unattended, the existence of creative abilities can lead to the development of various internal difficulties, an inability to find a suitable career or relationship and a feeling of dissatisfaction with life in general.
In essence, the inability to recognize, understand and manage the existence of creative abilities can lead to unnecessary confusion and hardship in establishing our lives.
If you wonder about yourself, or struggle to bring forth your creativity in a meaningful way, you are not alone.
Welcome to our website!
We believe you deserve to be recognized for who you really are. Likewise, your abilities deserve to be identified, valued and brought into effect for your benefit. Liabilities can be transformed into abilities, allowing you to become more the person you were meant to be and thereby make it possible for you to bring your creative ideas into reality.
In order to effectively respond to your needs as a highly creative person, we blend the best of classic traditional approaches in therapy, career counseling and peak performance principles, with our own professional experience, the latest in cutting-edge research and experiential practices, and knowledge from several significant academic and practice-orientated domains integral to the understanding of exceptional creativity, though typically overlooked:
- The study of creativity, flow and the creative process
- Aptitude testing and research
- Analytical psychology, (Jungian psychology), including personality types and the psychology of the unconscious.
- Performance psychology
- ‘Gifted and talented’ characteristics and traits
- ‘Creativity and mental health’ research
- Somatically-centered therapy
- Energy work
Potential Goals & Areas for Work
Our practice targets areas of most concern for the highly creative person:
Personal Identity and Relationship Issues
- Understand the reasons you may feel ‘different’ than most people
- Appreciate your innate strengths and temperament, even when they may differ from societal norms
- Strengthen your ability to maintain a connection with the whole of your psyche
- Cultivate a fulfilling interior life
- Identify relationships that support your intellectual, emotional and creative development
- Deal effectively with your creative abilities instead of feeling overwhelmed by numerous ideas, interests and projects
- Dissolve creative resistance and creative ‘blocks’
- Gain conceptual clarity in project development
- Replace self-sabotage with ‘right action’
- Develop the ability to take consistent action on behalf of your goals
- Bring your creative projects into implementation and on to completion
- Cultivate positive expectancy
- Activate, maintain and deepen ‘flow’
- Develop deep concentration skills and emotional mastery
- Identify strategies for tackling personal and professional challenges
- Develop resiliency, greater confidence in self-expression and the ability to comfortably ‘extrovert’ your work
- Identify a vocational direction that is a satisfying match for your aptitudes and interests
- Develop the skills and resources you need to bring your occupational ‘blueprint’ to life in the real world
- Dissolve a ‘high capability and underachievement gap’
- Take your professional or entrepreneurial venture to the next level of achievement
- Gain clarity in situational challenges and with general life questions
- Replace compromises of the ‘false self’ with authentic decisions and goals
- Transition into self-employment or your own creative venture
- Acclimate to success, experience greater fulfillment and visibility
We hope to provide you with the knowledge, skills and inspiration you need to bring your abilities into the world in ways you may not have found possible before.
To see yourself and your abilities clearly…